Sunday, September 16, 2007

How Cute are These?!

I'm absolutely in-love-obsessed with these "longies" by Aristocrats. It's actually a wool diaper cover, and it looks perfect for the cold nights ahead. The downside is that one pair is $50, and my husband would not be very happy with me if I spent that much on one diaper cover. So, my plan is to take on a challenge: I'm going to try to knit a pair myself! First, I need to find the right yarn. Or should I use some stash yarn for a prototype? They yarn used for the longies is untreated, and I don't think that it should be difficult to find. I have several other projects in mind right now, but perhaps this could be a "work in progress" during those times when I'm able to concentrate on what I'm doing.

My grandfather and his wife just got home from their trip to Peru, so I'm thinking of visiting them in Santa Fe this week. I also want to stop by the yarn shop near their house. :)

Pat and I went to a wedding and reception for two of my high school friends yesterday afternoon and evening. We took Matthew to the reception, and he was such a good boy! I was extremely proud of him. He didn't cry once, but he did nurse and sleep a little. He also was held A LOT and got to dance with his mom and dad. It made me proud and happy to be with my two guys. ::GRIN::

No comments: