Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally-an FO!

Pat is at a football game tonight in Las Lunes against Belen High School (outside of Albuquerque). My mom just called me and said that we won 35-13! Go Toppers!

Besides cheering for my alma mater this evening (in spirit), I finished the imitation Lucy bag! I have to admit that I'm pretty darn proud of myself. I saw something I liked, then created my own unique pattern based off of a web photo of the bag. I'm also proud of myself for following through and finishing a project! It's actually drying right now on my kitchen counter, and I can't help myself from going in every once in a while and looking at it. It was a lot of fun doing a felting project since you never quite know what you're going to get. I can't wait to get my new yarn/needle order from Knitpicks! Once I get the pics of the bag downloaded I'll do a review, along with stats, on how it all went.

I see more felted bags in my future, but someone someday please remind me of these UFOs: cross-stitch for Pat, sweater for Pat (poor Pat), black socks with duplicate stitch, Oz vest, two baby sweaters that need to be sewn up. Ah, a pretty long list, but hopefully it will be finished soon. I HAVE to get Pat's projects done by Christmas. Since I need a little pressure to get me going, I am puting those on hold until December 1.

Matthew is still having trouble with his naps, and I am coming to the conclusion that it will be a continuous issue for a while at least. It is very frustrating most of the time, but then he'll have a day where he'll sleep for over an hour at one time. I live for those days! I love Matt, but he is in such a better mood after he's had some sleep. Aren't we all?

No comments: