My second bag was similar to my first except that I got the lining in the right place (inside of instead out!), and I added a loop strap and velcro to fasten the front. I was very pleased with the result.I decided to make the third bag about two times larger, hoping it would be my final attempt. It would actually work perfectly if it was meant for disposable diapers and one of those mini wipes cases. Unfortunately, I could barely fit one Bumgenius cloth diaper in it! So, back to the drawing board...The velcro also doesn't work well at all, so I'm thinking of making a drawstring on the next attempt. I'm actually enjoying the "designing" process, as well as the creating. I do, however, like the double pockets and elastic (on the inside) in my third design. The first two bags are going into my gift stash, which Heidi is helping me work on through her giftKAL--check it out and join the fun! You'll be happy you did come December! :)
Oh, and one more pic of my sewing helper:OK, last one: the obligatory spaghetti picture!