Friday, September 14, 2007

Finished!

I just finished the Harvey Kimono (minus the bottons that I need to buy)! I am very proud of myself for finishing the project before Matthew outgrows it. I wish so much that I had a new digital camera, but you can find a picture of what it looks like here. I used a DK merino in tan, and other than that, didn't stray from the pattern at all. I hope that Matthew will be able to wear it for at least a couple months. Now it's on to the Oz vest...

Pat is coaching at a football game right now, so it's been a long day for the two of us. Matthew is a little stinker when it comes to naps, but I'm just as much to blame I'm sure. It took an hour and a half to get him down this morning, and he never really took an afternoon nap. I decided to change his walks to the evening so that he could have a longer morning nap, so I'm guessing that threw off his schedule a little bit. He just seems to have his "witching hour" from about 5-6 pm, so I thought that would be a good time for a walk.

I just got an update from my mom and so far the Hilltoppers are beating Santa Fe High 14-7. There is still one more half to go, but hopefully the Toppers will continue their winning streak. I really miss going to the football games, but since they start right at Matthew's bedtime, there would probably be meltdowns if we went.

I'm enjoying blogging and reading about others near and far, whom I know and not know, out there in this small world of ours.

No comments: