Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Trick...

...brought to me by Fetching. I knew that I would be cutting it close with the amount of yarn I bought (one skein), but I ended up being about 12 inches off--in the wrong direction! So, I wasn't able to finish the second mitt last night. :( I took out two rows this morning, so hopefully now I'll be able to finish the thumb. I definately don't like these kinds of tricks!

Matthew is a bee for his first Halloween, and he's already had a couple of opportunities to show off his costume. Last Friday we went to trick or treating on Main Street--small town fun. This morning I took him to the elementary school I worked at for three years to watch the Halloween parade. I enjoyed seeing my colleagues and former students. Of course, Matthew received many compliments. I hope to have pics of him in his costume up by this weekend.

Happy Halloween! :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

I can't wait to see the cute little bee pictures on your blog. I'm sure he was adorable.
BUZZZZ!