Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I've had a couple of pretty rough days with Matthew and his (not!) sleeping routines, so I haven't been able to get too much done. Yesterday I finally had enough, put him in the car, and drove to a yarn shop in Santa Fe (about 40 min away). I knew that would finally put Matthew to sleep, and it worked like a charm (I know, I know, I can't put him in the car multiple times a day for hours at a time). I picked up one skein of baby cashmerino to finish up one of Matthew's sweaters, and I also picked up the new Interweave Knits. Here are some of my favorite patterns: Placed Cable Aran, Tilted Duster, Luna Dress. There are several others I like as well! Now, where I'm going to get the time to make anything is the question!



Here is a pic of the kimono sweater, minus buttons. I'm now almost finished with the Oz vest. I just need to do the edging, but that involves picking up stitches and I'm really not in the mood right now. Hopefully I'll finish it within the next couple of days.

No comments: