Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Matthew's First Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve my parents, Pat's parents, and my brother came over for a soup supper. We then went to the children's service at our church (there was no way Matthew could handle the midnight service), then my parents and brother came back over and we opened family presents. Of course, Matthew wasn't spoiled at all. :) Santa came on Christmas morning, we visited with Pat's parents, and we went to my parents' house in the afternoon for dinner. Matthew's first Christmas was a time of laughter, family, and of course celebrating the birth of our Savior. It couldn't have been more perfect.

My favorite gift was the camera these pictures were taken with! Yay! Here is another great gift from Santa:
Pat didn't seem to mind too much that his sweater didn't get finished. I'm still working on it, though, and I'm trying not to start anything else before I finish it. I have new projects, complete with yarn, in sight, and I'm trying not to be too tempted. It's so hard!
I hope that everyone had a terrific Christmas!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm totally jealous of the yarn winder, lucky you.
Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Hopefully the rest of your holiday will be filled with blissful knitting time.

Julia and Aaron said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Thank you so much for coming to visit yesterday. I really enjoyed seeing you guys. It was very thoughtful and I loved the mittens. It was kind of cold around the house yesterday, so I wore them:). Thank you!