Monday, January 11, 2010

Walking in Their Sleep


This afternoon after lunch Matthew broke Ben's crib by jumping in it. This made nap-time a bit more difficult than usual, and I really didn't want Matt to watch any more TV (he's on a big Caillou kick right now). So, I got the stroller and the Ergo out, and we went for a walk. Both boys fell asleep after about ten minutes. Unfortunately, goat heads knocked the wind out of my sails, er, tires, before I could get too far. My arms got a workout, though, trying to balance the stroller with a flat on one side!
(Those of you from White Rock/Los Alamos, can you guess where the above picture was taken?)



Amazingly, I was able to get Ben in our bed without waking him up (thanks for the tip, Britton!) :)

Plenty of crafting has been going on here, but there are some finishing touches that need to be made before any pictures are posted...

2 comments:

Julia and Aaron said...

So the picture has me stumped. When I first looked at it I thought it was Grand Canyon (the part that intersects with Aragon on the way to Canyon Vista Pool) but when I zoomed in I wasn't sure anymore. Where is it?

And sorry about the goatheads. I have had so many flat bike tires because of them.

Paula said...

What cutie pies your boys are - also love the idea of baking bread on a weekly basis. It is so nice to have the whole house smelling like a bakery.