Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday


After procrastinating for three weeks about switching over the email to our new computer, I finally did it today. It took about ten minutes. Why did I wait so long? Well, I was afraid of the hundreds of emails that were awaiting me there, and well, I'm a natural procrastinator. Lists, such as the one above, sometimes help since I like crossing out what I've accomplished. I guess I'm a visual learner.

My husband and I take turns sleeping in on the weekends. Typically, he gets to sleep in on Saturdays, and I get to on Sundays. Since today was a holiday and I got to sleep in yesterday, I got up with Ben at about 6:00am while Pat and Matthew were sound asleep in our bed. Although I love sleeping in, I also really cherish my early-morning time with Ben. He and I don't get to spend too much time together, "just the two of us." I enjoy watching him play, grow, and learn. And, of course, there's much cuddling going on as well! :) While holding Ben, coffee in hand (cream AND sugar, thank you!), I watched the changing of the sunrise. During the thirty seconds it took me to find my camera, it had already turned from pink to yellow. I thought it was definitely still worth a picture.

1 comment:

Britton said...

I love the fridge magnet! I have one that says, "They lied. Hard work has killed lots of people!". I guess I haven't looked at your blog in a while- it's so great to see what's happening. I cherish early mornings, too, although I'm not always able to roust myself out of bed.