Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Well, it's been a little while. I feel like I've been busy and had a lot going on, but at the same time I've been busy doing a whole lot of nothing. Does that make sense? DH had a stomach bug, DS has been on the go, and I've been jumping from (unfinished) project to project. So, it seems that there is so much to blog about, but at the same time not much exciting. Does all of that make sense?
Matthewhas sure been going and going. I thought that once he started crawling he would wear himself out and sleep more, but that isn't necessarily true. When he sees something he's not supposed to get into (like the dog beds), he says, "ooh," then crawls really quickly towards it. It's actually pretty funny. He's also pulling himself to a standing position with the coffee table and sofa. He falls a lot, though, so I am constantly watching and catching him. He is a busy little boy!

I'm still working on Lady Eleanor and am now about half-way done. I'm still enjoying the project and the yarn. It's getting pretty large, though, so it's not the best car project.

I needed a little project for the road, so I decided to start on some Citrine Socklets (but mine are taupe). I haven't made socks for a while, so I am enjoying the feel of delicate yarn and needles again.
Of course, Pat's sweater isn't finished yet. I just can't bring myself to finish it. I don't know why. It's just not a very exciting project. I'm a horrible wife!

Heidi's gift blog is up and running for anyone who's interested in joining. It's motivation for us all to complete a couple knitted gifts (or crocheted or sewn) a month in order to have a stash when December rolls around again. However, I'm not sure if I'll meet this month's goal!

No comments: