Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank you, Bloggers!

Sometimes I spend so much time reading other blogs that I don't have time to update my own. I am intrigued by the knitting projects others are starting and completing, as well as the lives of others in general. There is such a great knitting blog community out there--I love it! I really think that it's helping me keep on track with my own projects. I find that I'm finishing projects more steadily with the anticipation of being able to post it here. I also am inspired by others' work, and inspiration can be contagious.

I am just about finished with my second pair of Fetching for a friend. It feels good to have completed that Christmas present at least! I have a HUGE order from Knit Picks coming, but it probably won't be here until at least Friday. So...I started working on Pat's sweater again. To tell you the truth, I was working on it this time last year! He's a pretty big guy, so it's a size large, it's monotonous work, and it's just not exciting to work on. I must finish it by Christmas, though. It's WAY overdue!

No comments: