Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chromium Star Blanket

This Chromium Star Blanket has already been gifted to a friend, but I'm planning on making another for Ben for Christmas. It was fun to crochet, but my wrist sure got worn out from all of the double-crochet! I was also reminded of why I'm a yarn snob and don't like acrylic yarn: the Vanna's Choice came in great colors, but was super scratchy and squeaky. I'm planning on making Ben's in wool.

I hope everyone's having a great weekend (I'm furiously working on a knitting project that will hopefully be up soon)!

2 comments:

Paula said...

The star blanket is adorable! If only there was a way to knit it. I've never been very good with crochet.
Also, love the pumpkin - it is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile.

elliebelle said...

Katie, this blanket is great! I love it! :) Isn't it a hard life as a yarn snob??? heeheee.