Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mashed Potatoes




You Are Mashed Potatoes



Ordinary, comforting, and more than a little predictable

You're the glue that holds everyone together.



I thought this was a fun, little Thanksgiving quiz to share. It really does describe me even if I'm not crazy about the "more than a little predictable" part. I do love mashed potatoes, though! Yum!

Close to two months ago I agreed to knit a Lucy Bag for a friend. I have made three before, and they all took me about two weeks NOT two months. Well, life happens, especially with a toddler and the ups and downs of first trimester pregnancy. I am happy that it's now complete and I can move on to Christmas knitting without any feelings of guilt. :)

1 comment:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

The bag is really cute - I love the color you chose, such a gorgeous blue!