Monday, August 18, 2008

Additions to my Queue

After quite a long absence, I still don't have any finished projects. I'm almost finished with Louisa Harding's Jasmine Lace-Edged Cardigan. It has been keeping me company during the Olympics, although I did have to put it down to watch Michael Phelps win his 8th gold...

Well, no finished projects, but there is now plenty in my Ravelry queue. I checked out Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan at the library a couple weeks ago and just LOVE her designs. My favorites from the book are the Phyllo Yoked Pullover and Bubble Pullover. While in Durango at the beginning of the summer I picked up 8 skeins of Berrocco Alpaca Light. After searching Ravelry for some projects using the yarn, I found this. Another Norah Gaughan. Berrocco's Norah Gaughan Vol. 1 will have to be purchased soon!

So, what's in your queue?


(all links above are Ravelry links)

No comments: