Friday, May 16, 2008

ABCs

I was tagged by Paula of Splitted Yarns! Here are the rules:

Tag the ABCs about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I don't have one "best" friend, but there are many people I love and care about from different times in my life
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Thursday--the weekend is just around the corner, plus Grey's Anatomy is on! :)
E- Essential Item: a Boppy (all you nursing moms out there will understand)
F- Favorite Color: blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: worms--I like to bite them where the colors change and eat them a little at a time (one of my OCD traits) :)
H-Home town: Los Alamos, New Mexico
I- Indulgences: wine--I like both white and red
J- January or July?: January. We tend to get a lot of snow in January, which I really enjoy
K-Kids: one son, two cats, and two dogs
L-Life is incomplete without: hope
M- Marriage Date: July 8, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: one younger brother
O- Oranges or Apples: apples (especially with peanut butter), but I also enjoy a good orange
P- Phobias or Fears: clowns and old dolls (especially the one at my grandparents' house with little teeth and human hair--yikes!). I am also afraid of flying.
Q- Quote: "All of the darkness in the world can't put out the light of one small flame"--anonymous
R- Reason To Smile: My son
S- Season: Fall--the leaves changing, more inside time for crafting, wearing sweaters again...
T- Tag Three: Ellie of EllieBelle, Britton of One Sew Sweet, and Julia of First Years
U- Unknown fact about me: I have had three piercings in my nose. Not all at once, though! I kept taking them out for one reason or another, then would get another piercing.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor of animals, but I do try to be informed about the meat I buy. I just love a good steak or burger (will green chili of course!)
W- Worst Habit: This is a weird one--when I'm nervous or stressed I pull on my eyebrow hair!Y-Your favorite food: Chips and salsa
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus, which does fit me pretty well.

Have a super weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Julia and Aaron said...

Katie! Thanks for the tag! I'm putting it on my list and will try to get a meme done soon. I also wanted to say that I just love the picture of you and Matthew below. He is looking so big! I can't wait to bring Lilly home Christmas after next and see how they interact! They'll both be two and a half by then! Is that just crazy?

p.s. Matthew's birthday is coming up FAST:). Are you doing something fun? I can't wait to see his birthday post:).