Tuesday, February 5, 2008

'Tis the Season

The season of Lent. Lent starts tomorrow with Ash Wednesday, and I've decided to give up blogging this year. It is something that I enjoy doing, and even though I don't post everyday, I spend much time reading other bloggers' posts. I am going to use the time I normally devote to blogging towards more prayer, Bible study, and perhaps some other religious reading. I have to admit that I will be tempted to check up on my favorite blogs...especially since I'll still need to get online for my class. I'll need to remember that Jesus faced much greater temptation than checking out the lastest blogs!

So, I'll be checking back in with all of you come Easter (don't forget about me!). Hopefully by then I'll have some FOs to report! BTW, I'm frogging Pat's sweater. I realized this evening that the front is a good four inches wider than the back, and I was so proud of myself for working on it. I'm not thrilled about the project anyway, so I think I'm going to try the Cobblestone Pullover...

Have a very blessed Lent season and Easter,
Katie

5 comments:

Julia and Aaron said...

I'll miss your updates!!, but certainly wont forget to check again come April. I'm so glad you started blogging. I love being able to keep up with you and little Matthew.

Julia and Aaron said...

Btw, Aaron fixed the name on our gmail account so I am no longer Benjamin. Yay!

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

We'll miss you - enjoy your time of reflection and we'll see you around here soon! =)

Julia and Aaron said...

Hope all is going well! I've been thinking of you! Can't wait to hear how you and Matthew are doing!

Bernadette said...

Happy Easter! I hope your time of Lenten Reflection was fruitful. I look forward to seeing your FO's and hearing your other news! Have a Joyous day!